Meet Me!

Hi there! My name is Yomaida England and I am a wife, mommy, and a kindergarten teacher. I hold my family very close to my heart and I believe in capturing memories...visual memories and sharing them with family and friends. I have one girl, one boy, and a wonderful husband who let me be me. They don't mind me creeping around with my camera and snapping away. I like to call myself a "mommy photographer." Not only do I love capturing memories, I enjoy scrapping photo cards and making original designs to compliment the photos.


My quest to start my own home-based custom photo card business began just about a year ago. I began digital scrapping as a hobby and then to create my kids' birthday invitations, and various party invitations. I received a lot positive feedback. I was creating and scrapping away. I made everything from custom Christmas cards to custom keepsake maternity pictures. I designed and scrapped digital cards for family and friends. I even snapped some pictures myself. After much encouragement from my husband, family, and friends here I am doing something that brings me happiness. Seeing family, friends, and acquaintances light up when seeing the finished product brings me lots of joy! (Please note some of the photographs used were not taken by me and I have credited the photographer). However, my services include enhancing and editing of your personal photos (for no extra charge). I am even willing to meet you at your desired location (within the Dallas area) to snap a few for your custom photo card. Photographs are the heart of a photo card, so it's important to me to create cards that compliment the photo and not take anything away from it. A picture speaks a thousands words. Why not allow me to share my vision and creativity to preserve YOUR captured memories?




Contact me for investment pricing and special offers: yomaidacapturingmemories@gmail.com


No comments: