Bischoff Family Shoot

Here are my dear friends, Mike and Aspen.  They took such beautiful photos this morning.  I like spending time with them.  They make me smile and from the looks of these pictures you can tell they both have beautiful smiles!  This couple and I, spend at least 3, sometimes 4 mornings every 5 day week “pumping iron” at the gym together.   As it’s the season for giving thanks, I am thankful to have them in my life.  They, I’m sure are thankful to have me to laugh at a few times every week in the morning…(it would take too long to explain)!  Hugs to you friends!

 

Anyway, take a look at this beautiful couple!  There are so many areas in the park that create a different lighting.  We took advantage of the soft light and the sunny-yellow light.  I was able to capture a variety of photos with a variety of lighting and backgrounds.  It was so much fun! There are lots of super-great shots. Enjoy your preview!

bischoff1 copy

bischoff2 copy

bischoff4 copy

bischoff3 copy

bischoff5 copy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah yomaida I LOVE them and I LOVE you!!! Thanks so much, we had so much fun!

-aspen-