Soon to be Mr. and Mrs.

This morning was a delight shooting these two.  I treasured our time together and they made my job so easy.  They both brought their very best smiles and Wes even brought his super-cute sense of humor! And well, Page,….she always makes me smile! I had fun snapping away and was so excited to see we have over 200 photos to choose from.  There are SO many great ones.  Now, I have to say it was quite chilly but, the lighting was perfect.  Thanks for the coffee sweet friends.  I can’t wait for the BIG day this summer!  Love y’all!  Enjoy the peek.

engagement1 

         engagement2   engagement3

perfect….Wes!

engagement4

engagement5

These black and white photos are so classy….these definitely are some of my favorite!

engagement8blkandwht

engagement9

  engagement10 

engagement11

4 comments:

Allison Cloud (sister of the bride :-)) said...

Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

I'm promoting business for you, Yomaida! As you read above, Allison is very impressed! I bragged on your blogs tonight while eating dinner w/ my cousins in McKinney. Thanks for making it a fun day for us!

Jesse and Zach said...

I love the pics.... so beautiful!

Yomaida said...

I'm so happy you like them...all of you! Wes and Page did a great job posing. It was really fun! Thanks for promoting my business Page. You have gotten me a lot aready. :) Hugs! Oh....you need to give me a deadline for the save the dat!