The Laughter…

Today I had such a fun photo shoot!  Other than getting turned around…okay, not turned around but, I was in a daze…SO other than being in a daze, and going the wrong way to find these sweet people, ALL was great!  I hadn’t seen these old friends in a while so it was nice to see them and chat with Mama.  She’ll be a mama to a new little one here in few months too!  She looks adorable and I LOVE that she laughs so much.  Blondie was a doll.  He was a little shy but, definitely warmed up as we went along.  Dad was super.  Now, I’m not gonna lie, he does intimidate me a little.  I guess, I just wouldn’t want to be on his ‘bad’ side.  Looks like he can kick bottom and he wouldn’t bother to take names. Ha!  Honestly, he IS a super nice guy.  Even soft spoken maybe?  It was a great shoot and check out these awesome photos.  These are some good lookin’ peeps!  LOVE the vintage one at the end.

IMG_7925 copy

    IMG_7901  IMG_7911 copy IMG_7917 copy

IMG_7935 copy

IMG_7956 copy

IMG_8055 copy copy

No comments: