UT Beauty

This morning I had an AMAZING photo shoot with an AMAZINGLY BEUATIFUL girl, Shannon!  She is gorgeous inside and out. Well….How exciting for her as she is graduating from UT!  I had the honor of capturing this great milestone in her life.  She, her mom, and little sis were SO easy to talk to (I felt like I was part of the family:) and I had so much fun!   The three girls are so pretty and more importantly have huge hearts!  LOVED the time with them this morning.

Shannon, Congratulations on your upcoming graduation.  I know you will be a successful business woman.  You go and conquer girl.  May you be blessed with success, love, and the continued love & support of your very sweet momma!  Hugs!!!! OH, and Go Longhorns!

Here are a few of the many AWESOME shots!

Shannon IMG_2923

 Shannon IMG_2858 Shannon IMG_2861 Shannon IMG_2865

Shannon IMG_2883

Shannon IMG_2906

Shannon IMG_3225

Shannon IMG_2951

Shannon IMG_3014

Shannon IMG_3050

 Shannon IMG_3239

Shannon IMG_3118

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yomaida,

The preview of pictures look great and I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest! You did an amazing job and made the photo shoot so much fun. Thank you so much for your time and your great ideas, I had a blast!
Hook'em!
-Shannon