Cutest Little Carrot Top EVER!

Early this morning I met this precious little girl and her very sweet mommy in Dallas for a fun, easy, & very beautiful photo shoot.  The photos really speak for themselves.  All I’m gonna say, is that this little girl is a model in the making!  She was not shy.  Nor, was she nervous.  She behaved naturally and toward the end…she was MY kind of silly.  I wish we had the time to play afterward!  Well, she was SO over the shoot once we started whinding down to the last few shots.  She did SO well, that I didn’t blame her for wanting to be done.  Anyway, I enjoyed it so much.   Thank you to both Mommy and Little Red for making the drive and giving me the great opportunity to capture these very-sweet baptism memories! Here’s a peek-a-boo..few!

CW photoshoot 1  

CW photoshoot2

CW photoshoot3

CW photoshoot5

CW photoshoot9B

CW photoshoot6

CW photoshoot7

CW photoshoot11

CW photoshoot 10B

CW photoshoot8

1 comment:

rosebud said...

oh! those are amazing!! just wonderful! and by the way, my mom calls me little red, how cute is that?!!! be sure to post this on facebook so all of our fun school friends can see this!! :)