Those Eyes!

This morning I met these three beautiful kiddos and their mommies for a quick little photo shoot.  They were all so cute dressed in blue.  We started off in front of an old church.  Big Brother was such a model!  He did a great job of listening and helping get the little ones ready.  As you can see in the photos they all have captivating eyes.  I LOVED looking through the lens and getting lost in them.  We traveled to a little wooded area but, as any mommy knows, little ones get tired and don’t find posing for pictures near as exciting as the mommies do!  We are going to have another photo date in the fall and I am sure I will get some more memorable shots!  I had fun! Here is a little sneak peek!

IMG B 

IMG E

IMG I

IMG G

IMG H

IMG J

IMG K

IMG L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these photos are great and those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say?? amazing!! great job!! pris