The Jordan Family

This weekend was super busy with lots of photo shoots.  Yay Holidays!  They are quickly approaching.  I was so happy to start with a bang on Friday evening with this very sweet, down-to-earth family.  They were very easy to work with and the little guy had some serious energy.  I LOVED it!  It was contagious and made for a fun shoot.  The time seemed to race by.  Thanks to the Jordan Family!  You guys look great and I really enjoyed watching you interact.  SO happy to be able to capture these memories that will last a life time.  Here is a sneak peek-a-boo for YOU!

Pretty girls!

IMG_5528 copy

This one makes me giggle.  He was more than happy to jump for me!

IMG_5441 copy

IMG_5538 copy

One of my very favorites!

IMG_5460 copy frame

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

Thanks so much. I love them!