Christmas Spirit

I am really starting to get into the Christmas spirit!  These three were so wonderful and adorable in their black, grey, and red.  This is the second shoot this past weekend that was RED.  LOVE the red.  Love this beautiful mom!  I enjoyed getting to know her kiddos better and they totally make me laugh.  Big sister reminds me of when I was her age telling my younger brothers how to smile and pose for photos.  SO cute and SO funny.  I work right next door to Angela.  She is the mom of these two great kids.  Our classrooms are directly across the hall and we get to chat every day.  It’s great.  She puts up with my stories and theatrics.  She laughs at my stories and THAT is super…too kind.  Ha!  THANK YOU Angela.  You all are beautiful!  I had fun.  Oh and next time, I’ll pick up dad myself!:)  

IMG_7542 copy

IMG_7595 copy

IMG_7668 copy

This one is simply lovely!

IMG_7738 copy

No comments: